Saturday, January 10, 2009

STEMM

STEMM Siouxland Tanzania Educational Medical Ministries - Serving the Lord by addressing the educational, medical and spiritual needs of the children of Tanzania.

The Jan team will be leaving the 15th and most of us home again Feb. 2.

This is my first trip w/STEMM. God has provided me with the opportunity, time and money so how can one say "no". I'm not sure what His plans for me are on this trip, but Know that He is (and will be) at work in me and through me during my time in TZ.

Thank you all for the prayers, support, and interest for the members of this team. We will, if electricity and web connections permit, make posts and uploads of pictures while we are there.

1 comment:

  1. Lyn,

    Thank you for creating this blog. What a great idea! I can't wait to meet you & join on your this incredible journey for which we are about to embark. See you later this week in TZ!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete