Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I want to let all the January STEMM team members that myself and all of the STEMM board members thank you so much for giving of yourself to do God's work in Tanzania. I know you will all enjoy your trip and God will bless you in so many ways spiritually and personally. See you all at the airport tomorrow. Thanks for setting up this blog and I look forward to hearing from all of you. My prayers will be with all of your that you have a safe and pleasant journey. I just talked to Wilson, our STEMM Director in Tanzania, to finish the final things for the trip. He said to send his love and prayers and he is excited to see you all the airport. He is so mumbled by all of your generousity to help his people and is forevery grateful to all of you.
God be with all of you.
gayle

No comments:

Post a Comment